- Your favourite virtue?
- Your favourite qualities in a man?
Humour, open mindedness
- Your favourite qualities in a woman?
Humour, open mindedness
- Your chief characteristic?
Desire to help?
- What you appreciate the most in your friends?
Adding light to my life!
- Your main fault?
Laziness, low self esteem ( I dont know, can that be a fault?), dependency
- Your favourite occupation?
- Your idea of happiness?
No worries, no health issues. A clear mind,
- Your idea of misery?
- If not yourself, who would you be?
the person i’m trying to be! (or you know a fantastically talented singer, who looks like a model and is a genius in every field ..chemistry, physics, etc etc)
- Where would you like to live?
- Your favourite colour and flower?
All the colours… no wait… olive green! and wild roses because they smell sweet like candy!
- You favourite prose authors
whats prose again?
- Your favourite poets?
Sylvia Plath and that guy…er..
- Your favourite heroes in fiction?
- Your favourite heroines in fiction?
- Your favourite musicians?
Regina Spektor, Say Anything…oh no, I really shouldn’t start this list, it’s too long.
- Your heroes in real life?
My brothers?? And/or people with hardships who remain optimistic!
- Your favourite heroines in real life?
People with hardships who remain optimistic! Oh, that one very young (13?), youtuber makeup girl who recently died of a life long battle with cancer but was unbelievably charming and bubbly.
- What characters in history do you most dislike?
Bush? That guy sucked. Harper?…I’d like to make him history!
- Your heroines in World History?
I do not know enough about history apparently….Anne Frank was pretty amazing though.
- Your favourite food and drink?
Poutine! Pasta! Avocado! Smoothies! Water!
- Your favouerite names?
Xavier , Balthazar Nova (the fish)
- What I hate the most?
Closed mindedness, missed opportunities, when people leave gum under chairs and tables
- World history characters I hate the most?
- The Natural Talent I’d like to be gifted with?
Uh…I’ll take anything.. Singing though has always been close to my heart (Thanks mom for the horrendous voice)
- How I wish to die?
never..okay…maybe doing something epic, like saving the planet from a giant laser beam.
- What is your present state of mind?
- For what fault do you have most toleration?
Hypocrisy? We’re all hypocrites in one way or another aren’t we?
- Your favourite motto?
“try it again, breathing’s just a rhythm”
“fear is a poor adviser” < I don’t listen to that one too often.
dandelionsfly on In case you are interested* in… dandelionsfly on … the mustard musketee… on a lazy room description! kbabin2013 on a lazy room description! the mustard musketee… on my voice, your voice, their vo…